Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Site Updates

General site discussion area
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Site Updates

Postby Juntao » Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:16 am

As you have probably seen, I have started making updates to the site to incorporate the latest creature changes. I have made the first pass at additions/updates. Please let me know if you see something that I am missing or handling incorrectly.

I need to update the advanced search and some of the search listing output. I will get those done as soon as I can.

I also know I need to get Levels added to the Abilities and will get that done when I can.

I have also reset many things. All resistsances have been completely reset. Votes for rariety and pet worth have been reset as well.
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:14 am

As a reminder, some specials alter the innate stats of a creature. Vigorous Health and Marring Storm visibly change health and damage. The other innates do not seem to be working at the moment, however that will hopefully change in the near future.

When entering a creature with one of these specials, please be mindful of changing the stats of the 'base' creature.

A lot of our data is pre-CU at this point though, so if you recognize it as such, go ahead and put in the value you have. Someone can modify it to the more exact base value later.
Kelsaka
Expert Kashyyyk Biologist
Expert Kashyyyk Biologist

Postby Kelsaka » Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:28 am

Yay, there is an 'elite?' box now :D
I'm really missing not have CH anymore, but I do have a wookiee slowly working on it :)
Kelsaka Rymi - Master Tailor/Master Merchant
Maisaka Rymi - Scout/Master Pistoleer
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:59 am

Okay, creature updates should be working now!

Tons to do, but at least now you should be able to update critters.
Juntao Ta'kor

Master Creature Handler

Ahazi Galaxy
Electro

Postby Electro » Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:47 pm

Under the Resists section during an information edit, only Kinetic is showing up, even though the page lists Kinetic and Energy. However, there is another value down near the required XP that says energy, I suspect that is supposed to be under resists instead and somehow got down there.

Also, when you put a pet as not elite, the \"Elite\" field on the creature page (not the edit page) shows up blank. Not sure if thats intended, or if it is supposed to say \"No\". (look at the Dalyrake Matriarch, thats the one I edited and saw it doesn't say anything for elite).

Dalyrake Matriarch also still says the red text at the top of the page saying it hasn't been updated since the CU CH patch, even though I just updated it.

EDIT: One question too. I assume the \"Special\" fields are intended for what innate specials are found on babies, correct?
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:47 pm

Correct on the specials.

I'll get on the energy misplacement problem.

I'll also check on the elite status part.
Juntao Ta'kor

Master Creature Handler

Ahazi Galaxy
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:40 pm

I, personally, do not mind non-elites not showing as most creatures are not, although for full disclosure I can see why it might be good to list it. As long as the 'unknown' and elite types are displayed it is fine by me though.
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:55 pm

The misplaced Energy value does not represent the Energy Resistance either, fyi.
eklo

Postby eklo » Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:04 am

Will there be a place to enter the level (1, 2, or 3) of the innate ability?
Emaa
Starsider
Master Creature Handler / Master Ranger / Cu pa Handler #3
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:12 pm

Yeah, I just have to get that part put in.

Doing some updates now, will try to get that one worked in.
Juntao Ta'kor

Master Creature Handler

Ahazi Galaxy

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”