Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Telling how \"old\" your pet is.

General site discussion area
Ekawoo

Postby Ekawoo » Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:17 pm

You can tell by size or just check the training list to know for sure. The bad thing is the low level pets are still broken. I rolled a lvl 10 Bantha over 17 times last weekend to try to make a mount for a friend and it won't grow over half size, nor will it take a saddle. For non-CH mounts, I think the Falumpasets are the only ones that get large enough to saddle. This was a BE'ed Bantha, made the same day, so not sure if the wild creatures work any better.
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:37 pm

For non-CH BE pets only Falumpasets and Dewbacks (at exactly CL 10) are mountable. Wild mountable pets will all grow to large enough sizes.

We really need to change the mountable level to be growth levels now. Until that happens, a quick way is to take the creature's CL and divide by 10. Take the mountable CL, divide it by that number, and you have an estimate of how many growths you need to make the pet mountable. (Remember that your pet starts with one growth.)

So for example, the savage humbaba. CL 22, mountable at 6.
22 / 10 = 2.2
6 / 2.2 = 3
Two growths (plus one) are enough to mount a savage humba, which I can confirm from actually doing this in game.
Jaquara

Postby Jaquara » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:53 pm

Wild non CH creatures that I've mounted in the past week are; Cupas, Lesser Dewback and a Dwarf Bantha

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”