Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Pre-CU Creature data?

General site discussion area
Zadokk

Postby Zadokk » Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:39 pm

i would urge SWGCreatures.com to bring their servers back on. There are a number of people (and a very large following) of up and coming SWG emulators, timed back at Patch 12 - i.e. PRE-CU, the golden years. If you could bring the servers back up set to that timeline then I'm sure traffic may flow through here again.

Best Zadokk
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:48 pm

It would take some work, but I could recover much of the pre-CU data.

I have backups for most anytime creature stats are modified.
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy
Zadokk

Postby Zadokk » Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:39 pm

well if you have some free time then it would be great. if you need help i'll lend myself and my skills. i'll spread the word of the site going back up if you manage it mate :wink:
Walker

Postby Walker » Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:03 pm

The more that SWGEMU becomes a reality, the more this site will become the #1 resource for pet / DNA information and resources. Juntao, you are our only hope :).

Seriously though, this was and still is the best site for Pre-CU CH / BE out there IMO. Help us bring it back Juntao :). Please. We love you, man!

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”