Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Mounts?

General site discussion area
Shizy

Mounts?

Postby Shizy » Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:45 am

hey everybody i am kinda a noob so dont laugh but can someone tell me where to get a mount
So i heard ur house was broken into and the guy held u at gunpoint and gave u 2 choices suck his penis or die Glad to see ur ok =)
martyk
Expert Kashyyyk Biologist

Postby martyk » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:43 am

The only way to get them in the NGE is via one quest. The bolotaur quest on kashyyk. Apart from that, you needed to either pre-order one of the expansion packs or have a mount from before the NGE and the devs killed creature handler.
SHAZAM!
Black-Mamba

Postby Black-Mamba » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:13 pm

Let's be honest here, SOE killed off SWG.
Shizy

Thanks

Postby Shizy » Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:41 am

Thanks guys i had no idea if anyone would help this noob or not lol thank u
So i heard ur house was broken into and the guy held u at gunpoint and gave u 2 choices suck his penis or die Glad to see ur ok =)
Shizy

Postby Shizy » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:39 am

ok another noob question :oops: who do u get the quest from on Kashyyk??????
thanks ahead of time
martyk

Postby martyk » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:04 pm

If I remeber correctly, you get it from the geonosian that's in the cage in Kachiro.
SHAZAM!
Iakimo
Field Biologist
Field Biologist
Location: Somewhere north of Bree. (\"Oh... real life? Erm... Huntsville, AL... I think...\")

Re:

Postby Iakimo » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:03 am

[quote:986e43965e]If I remeber correctly, you get it from the geonosian that's in the cage in Kachiro.[/quote:986e43965e]
Yep. He starts a pretty fun quest line that sends you off across Kachirho looking for evidence to clear him with the wookiees, and then it's off to the first room inside the Geonosian Lab on Yavin-IV for your reward.
Iakimo Wioga, Jedi Padawan
Former Master Bounty Hunter/Master Creature Handler

SOE SUCKS!!!
martyk

Postby martyk » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:24 am

yup, that was a fun quest. Took me quite a while to get the bolotaur. I ended up calling a bunch of pets to use as decoys so I could get based the guards. :D You know what was actually really cool? I don't know why but my bolotaur for some reason was a deep green as opposed to most peoples tan bolotaurs.
SHAZAM!
Shizy

Postby Shizy » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:52 am

Thanks guys :D i have another question lol is there anyonther possible way to get another kind of mount (i want to be different from every other noob lol)
martyk

Postby martyk » Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:00 am

I'm not sure. I think a friend of mine says you cna get a carrion spat mount called a cliff diver from the legacy quest. Can't remeber for sure. The only other way would be to find someone who was a CH, ask them if they have any mounts that are lvl 10 or less, and then trade for it. The thing is though, a CH would be very reluctant to trade any pets they can still call. You still have a chance with some non-CHs who managed to get their mounts before the NGE, but working mounts can sell for tens of millions of creds. mabey even hundreds.
SHAZAM!

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”