Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Upcoming changes - Request for Help

General site discussion area
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Upcoming changes - Request for Help

Postby Juntao » Mon May 07, 2007 1:55 pm

With the upcoming changes, it would be nice if we were able to modify the site to handle the latest updates. In order to do this, if I am going to be the one doing it, I'm going to need a good understanding of the necessary changes.

I no longer play SWG, and do not plan to return, but I still would be willing to do what is necessary to update the site.

On the flip side, if there are any ASP programmers out there (Javascript, not .NET) that want to lend a programming hand, then that could be done as well.

Anyway, post here if you are interested in helping out with the programming side of things, and also post here to give a better understanding of what chnages are needed if I am the one who is going to program it.
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy
suckerpunched

Postby suckerpunched » Thu May 17, 2007 6:32 pm

ultimately I don't think much needs to really be changed in regards to updating info. The new parts of the system like fav foods, tricks, actions and such are comepletely random and so they can't be applied just to one critter. Taming and mountability are still here so i think we're good
TIE
Wildlife Photographer
Wildlife Photographer

Postby TIE » Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:08 pm

If you are wanting to update the website to fit BM I can help by updating animals.
Master Pikewoman, 8)
Master Creature Handler,
A little bit of Medic,
Oh and don't forget some scout!

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”