Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

is SWG worth it for new people?

General site discussion area
Hawkins

is SWG worth it for new people?

Postby Hawkins » Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:24 pm

Hello! I used to play SWG but in 05 my computer crapped out on me and i havent gotten to making a new account, i wasnt a vetran or anything but i liked the game. So anyway iv been wondering should i go back now since they will be adding chaper 6 or should i get Vanguard instead.
And one more thing will these RPGs work with a wireless router?

Please awnser i really need some help! :shock:
double-double-double-double barrel shotgun- AIMINGS FOR NINNYS
martyk
Expert Kashyyyk Biologist
Expert Kashyyyk Biologist

Postby martyk » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:45 am

Well, the NGE is an ok game, though in my opinion, not worth the 20$ a month. I would definetly go with something else, but keep an eye on the SWG emulator, which is going to make a version that is pre-cu.
SHAZAM!
TIE
Wildlife Photographer
Wildlife Photographer

Postby TIE » Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:45 am

It depends on you really. I�ve played Pre CU and I play now. I play for the people because I have a lot of awesome friends there. The game is now stabilizing and it is quite fun. The new Beast Master is addicting too lol! It's fun to create a pet from scratch and then see it grow by lvling it.
Master Pikewoman, 8)
Master Creature Handler,
A little bit of Medic,
Oh and don't forget some scout!

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”