Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Selling pets

General site discussion area
milfordpatriots

Selling pets

Postby milfordpatriots » Tue Mar 02, 2004 5:29 pm

I'm a new ch and I'd like to sell some of my rock beetles on the bazaar., but i cannot deed the pet to sell. HOw do I deed it? or how do I sell it on the bazaar.
Warrote

Postby Warrote » Thu Mar 04, 2004 11:11 am

Don't think it's possible. The only pets you see deeded are BioEngineered.

~Warrote
Shakari

Postby Shakari » Mon Mar 08, 2004 10:29 pm

nope you can't sell wild tame pets on the bazzar, on vendor or anything like that the only way to sell wild tamed pets is my person to person trading or the transfer commando both need you to be standing next to the person your selling the pet to :)
ranja123

Postby ranja123 » Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:51 am

CH's normally have a tough time competing with BE's regarding pet sales.
Selling pets is not where the money is anyways as a CH.
I have found it frustrating and a waste of time haggling over something that can help earn you more money doing missions than selling.

Bring out your army and choose the highest paying missions you can do (I prefer non-shooter missions) I.e. killing nests vs NPC's.
Find the resource that sells the best and hunt animals with that resource.
Take Sharnaffs for instance, Milk it, kill it and only loot the highest quality resources. Sell the resources and milk plus you get exp and money for finishing the mission. Should average 12k for the mission and between 4-10k for resources PER NEST... :)

Or try to sell a rock beetle for 1500-3k...

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”