Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Frenzied Graul

General site discussion area
Warrote

Postby Warrote » Mon Mar 22, 2004 11:35 am

FYI

I was in desperate search for a Graul, and there were none to be found for days. I asked around, and someone told me they only spawn twice a day...early morning and late evening.

I went back (S of the Rebel Base) the next morning after the servers came up and saw tons of Graul. I now have 4 tamed Graul and even saw a Frenzied lair, but I can't tame so I gave up. They only kept spawning for a couple hours after the server came up. (8am-10am EST)

So check either early in the morn or late at night. It worked for me!

~Warrote of Bloodfin
Husarz

Postby Husarz » Wed Mar 24, 2004 2:47 am

Is this possible to take frenzied graul missions?
Warrote

Postby Warrote » Wed Mar 24, 2004 3:44 pm

No. The only Graul missions available are Graul Mauler. You must find Graul & Frenzied Graul in the wild. That's one of the reasons Frenzied are so rare.

~Warrote
Husarz

Postby Husarz » Thu Mar 25, 2004 5:13 am

I have one, but its old, old one :)
DrakkMithion

Postby DrakkMithion » Mon May 03, 2004 6:41 am

Has anyone seen any Babies that is the question.
Also wondering if anyone know someone on Starsider will to sell one if they have?

Thanks
Drakk
CH 3/4/2/3 and going.
ForceAssassin

Postby ForceAssassin » Sun May 16, 2004 8:01 pm

No frenzied babies unfortunately, seems like they made only the base creatures tamable with the new patch.

-ForceAssassin
~Nunc lento sonitu, dicunt, morieris.~
Strype

Postby Strype » Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:50 am

An update on the FG? Ive been poking around Dan for the last couple weeks and no sightings - has anyone got a confirmed baby sighting and are they tamable?
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:13 pm

I've been looking for a regular graul to tame for about 4 days now (on Tempest server) I've found a frenzied graul (single spawn, no lair) several times. Killed it a couple of times to see if a baby might pop, but never got a baby. I have yet to find a normal graul to tame. The couple of lairs that I have found have both just poofed for no reason while I was fighting one of the grauls. I never touched the lair, it just poofed. Perhaps that 'time of day' theory answers that... maybe it was just time for all good little graul to go to sleep *shrug* :)

For the record, I did find a tamable graul mauler baby at the topmost northern border almost directly above Marianas City. I so wished it wasn't above my CL range :(

One tame at a time,
Zurl
Warrote

Postby Warrote » Fri Jun 11, 2004 5:51 am

Hang in there Zurl. I really am a firm beleiver that the time of the day matters with Graul. I searched for a long time with no luck then went out right after the servers booted up in the morning and bagged 3. It seemed that the servers came online at about 830 and they stopped spawning about 1030. I wonder if the same holds true for Frenzied...I guess I'll find out when I get my next two boxes (so close and yet so far away!).

~Warrote of Bloodfin
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Sat Jun 12, 2004 3:05 pm

WooHoo! Got me three graul to call my own :)

Thanks for the tip Warrote. Now if they'd just hurry up and grow... *snicker*

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”