Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Gurk King Hide Giant dune kimo scale

General site discussion area
gyka

Gurk King Hide Giant dune kimo scale

Postby gyka » Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:20 pm

I know there near the volcano and have killed a bunch of gurk kings(no hide so far)but i am finding it hard to find ANY giant dune kimos! if some one could give me an exact location of those animals it would be great thanx! also if anyone on bria has those resources /tell gyka thanx ! :D
andy7627

Postby andy7627 » Thu Apr 15, 2004 6:52 am

Bwst place to find one would have to be the kimo town POI have seen 1 there a few times but have to get lucky i think most everyonr who wants a scale knows this. Macel commando 0440 MCH
jball_2k

Postby jball_2k » Mon May 17, 2004 6:26 pm

Have a Master Ranger help, that's what i did hehe.

These guys give nasty Disease so I couldn't solo it, I had 200 wounds per tick in all my health/action/mind, bring someone who can heal the disease lol
ZGermans R'Cumming

Postby ZGermans R'Cumming » Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:04 pm

Saw one the other day just randomly i would say about 2k south to southeast of Nym's. Not quite up to snuff for those yet... Was out hunting gurks however upon my return to the same location less than 30 mins later. He was nowhere to be found... I wasnt looking hard for him though. Will be on Lok later on tonight will send an update if my party rolls upon one.
ZGermans R'Cumming
(Sunrunner)
- The Rick James Hunters -
\"Giving the five finger treatment to anything worth taking down. SLAP!!\"

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”