Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Nice level 23 Pets For MCH

General site discussion area
Ca'Rel

Nice level 23 Pets For MCH

Postby Ca'Rel » Fri Apr 30, 2004 6:23 am

Great for a MCH

I have just made about 20 level 23 Razor Cats, using 2 parts Dilirious Merek Avengers (1st two slots) & 3 parts Venom Filled Arachnes (ENDOR). They were typically > 7k HAM, and has Strong Poison, Stunning Strike & Range, with a 45 kinetic.

I deliberately chose not to experiment.

I now am running around with three of these.

Ca'Rel
MCH & MBE
Yvesof

Postby Yvesof » Fri Apr 30, 2004 9:43 am

Good deal. I've been pretty pleased with my creations as of late as well.
:D
Yvesof Tabec
Master Bio-Engineer/Carbineer/CH
Resident of Minerva, Naboo
Valcyn Server
Ca'Rel

Postby Ca'Rel » Mon May 03, 2004 6:13 am

Nice, Yvesof! Do you have any decent recipes you would be prepared to share?
Yvesof

Postby Yvesof » Mon May 03, 2004 11:40 am

I don't have anything written down actually. :( But I'm pretty good at getting what I want in 1 or 2 combines if I have the DNA to work with. :) I've been thinking about writing some of the attempts down lately, so perhaps I'll start keeping a list.
Yvesof Tabec

Valcyn Server
Yvesof

Postby Yvesof » Wed May 05, 2004 9:21 am

Come to think about it, I don't usually have any 1st generation pet recipes. It's a lot of multi-generational breeding to get all the resists off that I don't want on the end product thereby lowering the CL some. I also like to have 2 specials on all my animals so it really is just a lot of resampling and matching up what DNA is good together.
Yvesof Tabec

Valcyn Server
Ca'Rel

Postby Ca'Rel » Sat May 08, 2004 10:04 am

A pity Yvesof. But that is a good 1st gen recipe - particularly as it comes out 23 whether you use VHQ, HQ, or AA DNA. I too love to experiment, but any significant boosting hits level (and 23 is critical).
FarStryder

Postby FarStryder » Sat May 08, 2004 10:53 am

Those are some very nice cats Ca'Rel. Very nice crafting job/finding a great recipe.

But wouldn't you rather have two 10k HAM, light armor, decent kinetic resist, level 35 pets? The light armor makes a major difference in the damage the pets can take and controlling two pets well is difficult enough. Controlling three at a time in combat can be a pain.

Two are attacking, the third is running from the enemy dragging it away. You tell the pets to follow you and then re-attack. Two of the pets attack and now a different third pet runs away dragging your enemy out of range.

If you want three pets for the extra damage/poisons to deal out I guess that would be best reason to have them. For me the pets are always tanks though. I do the actual killing, not my pets.

Just my opinion.
Phiane

Postby Phiane » Tue May 11, 2004 5:54 am

That's pretty nice!
My best pet that the mo is a level 27 Razor cat, 35 kenetic resist, 10k Helth, 8k Mind and Action and 380-390 attack.
\"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.\" Dr. Seuss
ForceAssassin

Postby ForceAssassin » Sun May 16, 2004 7:45 pm

Anyone know where I can find a decent guide on muti-generational breeding? I'm new to the whole BE scene.

-ForceAssassin
~Nunc lento sonitu, dicunt, morieris.~
Ca'Rel

Postby Ca'Rel » Sat May 22, 2004 10:39 am

Forgive the long delay in replying, Farstryder, but I have been unavailable recently.

For myself, I have standardized on Razor Cats, as they (pretty much) keep up with speeder bike - though you do have to keep a check on them.

Based on differing starting DNA I have kept DL-23's, DL-35's, and a couple of uber DL-60+'s.

FTI: For the market place, I went to Dantooine and collected Voritor Dasher & Huurton Pups for DL-10 Razor's (typically HAM=3.5k-4k/3k/1k). [This recipe has been frequently posted.] I select & use the VHQ & HQ DNA without experimentation; but experiment to the full with the AA.

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”