Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

User Stables?

General site discussion area
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

User Stables?

Postby Juntao » Thu Nov 20, 2003 6:11 pm

Would you find it fun or useful to be able to input your current selection of creatures into your user profile? Would being able to view other's listings be beneficial or fun?

Just thinking of additional things I can do here and this was one of 'em!

What do you think?
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Thu Nov 20, 2003 6:29 pm

I would rather a stable in-game. ;)

I might use it if you added the feature, but I have no feelings for or against. I'm mainly interested in the database (it's easier to keep current than the 20 sheets of paper on my desk).
Oz

Postby Oz » Fri Nov 21, 2003 5:51 pm

I think both ideas are great. I live in a PA city. I think a stable for my favorite pets would be great.
Master Marksman/Scout/Artisian/Creature Handler
ECLIPSE SERVER
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Thu Dec 18, 2003 6:54 pm

Well, I have started work on adding the user stables. Currently you can choose any creature and give it a name. Not a lot right now, I know, but eventually I wll have the option to enter in BE'd pets as well as allow others to view your stable.

I have more fun stuff planned down the line as well, so be sure to keep checking back!
Juntao Ta'kor

Master Creature Handler

Ahazi Galaxy

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”