Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Scout Harvesting Module????

General site discussion area
jra677

Scout Harvesting Module????

Postby jra677 » Thu May 06, 2004 7:32 pm

I bought a mouse droid with a harvesting module, and it has a listing (when looking at in datapad) called customization lifespan. What happens when it gets to 0, and how can i fix this? I'm not a droid eng, I am working on my skills to become a ch and thought one of these would be handy. Does anybody out there have any ideas???
Yvesof

Postby Yvesof » Fri May 07, 2004 9:18 am

I believe that's just related to the color customization that you do to it. Since it's at 0 it's at it's original state of creation. Once you color it with a droid customization kit, it'll have a different value there that slowly goes down until it's back to it's original color again. Kinda like the batter life reading tells you how much power is remaining before you have to recharge it.
Yvesof Tabec
Master Bio-Engineer/Carbineer/CH
Resident of Minerva, Naboo
Valcyn Server
ForceAssassin

Postby ForceAssassin » Sun May 16, 2004 7:53 pm

Anyone know how to make these little guys harvest a specific resource or is it completely random, hide, meat, bone?

-ForceAssassin
~Nunc lento sonitu, dicunt, morieris.~
ohms

Postby ohms » Mon May 17, 2004 11:22 am

You can set the Harvest interest and it will stay as that, eg meat, until you change it again. Its on the radial dial next to the bit where you set the harvest command.
ForceAssassin

Postby ForceAssassin » Tue May 18, 2004 9:50 am

thanks much!
-FA
~Nunc lento sonitu, dicunt, morieris.~

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”