Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

BIO ENGINEERING QUICK-REFERENCE SHEET FOR DOWNLOAD

General site discussion area

°cs!  °!Ù

Did you find this sheet useful or was it garbage?
100%
Did you find this sheet useful or was it garbage?
No votes

Total votes: 1
ForceAssassin

BIO ENGINEERING QUICK-REFERENCE SHEET FOR DOWNLOAD

Postby ForceAssassin » Sun May 23, 2004 7:20 am

I made this bioengineering reference sheet in MSWORKS to use as a printable quicksheet, since I despise alt+tabbing so much. It has all of the information I've been able to gather off of the net and through my short playing experience as a BE about making creatures. I noticed that its actually rather difficult to get good info from one place on this subject. I don't know if the BEs are trying to mystify the profession to keep the outsiders out, or if some people just aren't cut out for math, lol, but here it is, an easy to use quicksheet to properly allocate and experiment with DNA templates to make any critter we can.

http://www.myweb.cableone.net/anshar/biosheet.wps

This sheet doesn't have the list of specials we can and can't use, but that's on another sticky and doesn't need to clutter up a quick 2 page reference guide you can keep by your desk. If you're not familiar with the concept.. if its an area of effect attack, or its a special unique to a critter over lvl 65 we prolly can't get it to stick to creature.

Hope this reference guide finds its way to everyone's desk, I've found it invaluable.

-Force Assassin
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arachnida
Master Bio-Engineer, CH, and Ranger, Bloodfin
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mephistopheles
Master Bounty Hunter, Carbineer, Pistoleer, and Ranger, Corbantis
~Nunc lento sonitu, dicunt, morieris.~
ForceAssassin

ERRATA

Postby ForceAssassin » Sun May 23, 2004 7:27 am

Oh, and a little errata...
Courage[RU] on the sheet means Round Up (never thought I'd show it to anyone, lol)

and on Damage I think I put 80%-100% dmg range... its power[ru]-20 to power[ru] for dmg on BE pets I believe.

Hope you guys find it useful.
Thanks-
FA-
Tathos

Postby Tathos » Mon May 24, 2004 3:51 pm

Most people do not use works. And by default, they will not be able to open this file and use it. However, Microsoft apparently has a converter, found here:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=32E7205A-3880-4416-9260-57A96C8A9A76&displaylang=EN
ForceAssassin

WORD FORMAT

Postby ForceAssassin » Mon May 24, 2004 5:22 pm

Putting it in word format got rid of the column format and my nifty clipart, but here's a file everyone can open:

http://www.myweb.cableone.net/anshar/bioengqs.doc

Thx Tathos-
Force Assassin

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”