Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Speical Attacks

General site discussion area
snoz

Speical Attacks

Postby snoz » Sat Nov 22, 2003 7:55 pm

Hi guys

Great site Been using it alot :)

Id like to make some posts myself and give somthing back to the site, but was wondering how do i find out what speical attacks a creature is a capible of ? Do i just have to fight with it and see or is there another way ?

Thanks

snoz
osrim
Wildlife Photographer
Wildlife Photographer

Postby osrim » Sun Nov 23, 2003 12:41 am

Hey Snoz,

That's where us ranger types come in. Being able to see a creatures special attacks is a ranger skill. (/examine gives more and more information the further you progress up the ranger tree).

Just leave the areas you don't know blank and hopefully someone can come along and update it. I leave all the HAM and 'has babies' blank most of the time because I have no idea most of the time.

'Tis a team effort on this site.
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Sun Nov 23, 2003 11:49 am

Os got it right! We just have to rely on others to come along and help fill in the gaps! Thanks to all the help we've been getting, the creature listings are becoming more and more complete!
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”