Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Greater Desert Womp Rat!

General site discussion area
Mehaev

Greater Desert Womp Rat!

Postby Mehaev » Tue Nov 25, 2003 7:17 pm

First of all I just wanna say that I really like this site. It gives you information about all the creatures and above all, information you dont know or will have to find out the hard way.

I hope you didnt mind. I changed a thing in the information about the Greater Desert Womp Rat. I found out that it has ranged attack. I tamed 2 babies today and the baby does between 110 - 180 in ranged damage. It must be between 10 - 35 meters to use the ranged attack.
Since Im still a newbie to CH its gonna be fun to see before they outgrow me or if im lucky I can learn faster than they outgrow me.

And last I wanna say Hi to all those CH on the Chimaera server. They never hesitate to help you.
Hazamet

Postby Hazamet » Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:41 am

It is a pleasure to see another creature handler from Chimaera... :lol: , the young server.

I have also noticed some errors on some ranged creatures like Cu pa who use too powerfull ranged attack even if they are babies.

The adult ranged attack seems to be used...
Hazamet, creature handler (Chimeria)
Electro

Yep

Postby Electro » Thu Dec 25, 2003 7:30 am

The ranged attack of any creature always uses the adult attack. Quite nasty when you are trying to tame level 50 Webmasters and the baby incaps you at range. Just make sure you don't run far enough away to get range, or you'll be in trouble.

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”