Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

whats the biggest creature the you can tame....the turtle?

General site discussion area
Knumbnuts

whats the biggest creature the you can tame....the turtle?

Postby Knumbnuts » Wed Jun 30, 2004 1:04 pm

I was wondering what the biggest creature was that you can tame. I saw a guy with a turtle thing that was enormous......
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Wed Jun 30, 2004 3:35 pm

In my experience so far, the turtle (ravenous torton) is by far the biggest natural critter. And at CL 34, you could have two of 'em out at once. They shake everything when they walk and are impossible to see around, past, through... I love my turtle :)

PS... It's also the top rated natural critter vs stun attacks with an 80% resist. Unfortunately, they are pretty mediocre in battle and love to run away. With a HAM of 9500 and top damage at 360, you'd be better off with a boar wolf ravager for a kinetic tank)

But, the turtle IS a great conversation piece, and when you're through with him... mock turtle soup for a year! :)
Yvesof

Postby Yvesof » Wed Jun 30, 2004 3:57 pm

The Seething Bol Crusher has 100% Stun resistance but I only know that from getting samples from them. Don't know if they're tamable at all.
Yvesof Tabec
Master Bio-Engineer/Carbineer/CH
Resident of Minerva, Naboo
Valcyn Server
Knumbnuts

thanks

Postby Knumbnuts » Wed Jun 30, 2004 4:21 pm

Thanks alot you guys!!!!

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”