Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Transfer

General site discussion area
podunk

Transfer

Postby podunk » Tue Dec 09, 2003 8:03 pm

Ok, I just caught my own GSP. Now I need the other commands for it like group, for I'm only 2/1/0/0 in CH. I tried to transfer my GSP to a friend MCH to train him more but couldn't \"trade.\" Does it need to be a certain level? Do I have to get Transfer first? (haha) Or can it only be done while it's a baby? Or am I just SOL?

Thanks
-podunk
---------------------------------
[url=http://www.cs.kent.edu/~jbaer/swg/][color=#557874:0e76ebe5bf]Explorer Podunk[/color:0e76ebe5bf][/url]
\"Ever stop to think, and then forget to start again?\"
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Tue Dec 09, 2003 8:05 pm

If the pet is not a non-CH pet (above level 15 and soon to be 10), then the pet must know the Transfer command in order to transfer it to another CH. I don't think you'll be able to move him =/
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy
podunk

Postby podunk » Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:17 pm

It's currently level 6. I guess I'm just SOL, unless I buy one instead of catching my own...
---------------------------------

[url=http://www.cs.kent.edu/~jbaer/swg/][color=#557874:0e76ebe5bf]Explorer Podunk[/color:0e76ebe5bf][/url]

\"Ever stop to think, and then forget to start again?\"
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Wed Dec 10, 2003 12:37 am

It is based on the adult CL, not its current one.

Yes, you either need to learn transfer, get those skills yourself, or get the panther from a more advanced handler. (I would wait on the latter to see how everything changes after the patch. There is no point in spending credits right now.)

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”