Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Wasteland/Normal Cu-Pa comparison

General site discussion area
T-Rex

Wasteland/Normal Cu-Pa comparison

Postby T-Rex » Sun Jul 18, 2004 7:42 pm

I noticed when I was reading up on the Wasteland Cu Pa the other day that there was some debate about whether the Wasteland variant was bigger or not, and the screenshot that was supplied was a little extreme in that it showed an adult/baby comparison. Well, I went and managed to get a Wasteland Cu Pa for myself, and he's fully grown and trained to ride now. And I was talking with someone who had a fully grown normal Cu Pa in Anchorhead on Azahi the other day, so we put them side by side to compare. See for yourselves. My Wasteland Cu Pa is the one on the right, if you couldn't already guess.

If the admins want to use this screenshot on the site for comparison, feel free. I didn't know where else to submit it.

ColdBrew

Postby ColdBrew » Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:04 am

Well the screen shot is gone now. but I'm pretty sure I was standing there when they were taking the shot. The wasteland is bigger. I'd say at least 25%.
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Mon Jul 19, 2004 11:14 am

There is a definate size difference.

Regular cu pa are not that much bigger than me (being a Bothan, that isn't very large). I was talking with a Wookiee yesterday who showed me his wastland cu pa and it towered over me. It was a more fitting mount for someone his size.
T-Rex

Postby T-Rex » Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:08 pm

Dogoonit, yeah the screenshot -was- showing but now it won't. I checked the link and it's still good, and I'm pretty sure I've got the right format in for it to post up. I'm new to this posting pics thing to a forum...is it bad if it's hosted on a Geocities account?
Motherslip

Postby Motherslip » Tue Jul 20, 2004 11:16 am

[b:55c4620cde][color=yellow:55c4620cde]Wowee! That Wasteland feller is a Big Boy!![/color:55c4620cde][/b:55c4620cde]
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Tue Jul 20, 2004 2:22 pm

It is indeed a Geocities thing. I went ahead and mirrored the pic on the site's webspace and changed your link. Hope you don't mind! Let me know if so!
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy
T-Rex

Postby T-Rex » Tue Jul 20, 2004 2:31 pm

Heck no, I'm just glad the picture shows up now rather than an error.

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”