Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

pls store your pet...

General site discussion area
hossp

Postby hossp » Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:57 am

zurb.. a fun thing to do is use the follow target command..that usually shuts them up.... :roll: who said that?
Motherslip

Re:

Postby Motherslip » Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:17 pm

[quote:4d4fe794e3=\"hossp\"]zurb.. a fun thing to do is use the follow target command..that usually shuts them up.... :roll: who said that?[/quote:4d4fe794e3]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AKA TootsieDaWookie/Ithi Ok'a/L'essa Ru'Atha/Fewi Ik'Ra

Never met a creature I didn't like--well--except crawly ones--well--except stinky ones--well--I haven't met ALL of 'em, either------
Ness_Gorath

Postby Ness_Gorath » Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:06 pm

It's funny and many of you who read my posts can agree i had plenty of run ins with people who didnt appreciate my pets and fought with me 10000 people asking me to store my pets especially my torton. but u know instead of being all noble about it i do the oposit i stand up for myself i am a very powerful swordsman and i could probably kick the sh*t out of most people on my server so im not threatened by anyone but when they get pissy with me ill have my torton and rancor follow them then go afk. its pretty damn funny if u ask me. they get mad. but to be 100% honest with you. its all the pvp and spam that causes lag. not once have ANY of my pets caused me lag. but i still lag in coronet. they just look for people to blame and why not CH i mean they are weak no one likes or apreciates us. after all \"ALL creature handelers are weak noobs\" cough cough. i can rant on and on you guys saw the arguement with the jedi who droped the krayt agro on me. its just another thing that is taring the game apart and they should really fix. people should tremble at master CH i mean if i saw some dude whip out a huge ass agressive monkey that said looked like instant death when i examined it i dunno about u but i would crap my pants. but no TKM can just beat it down in a couple hits no sweat. ok im gunna stop...

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”