Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

pls store your pet...

General site discussion area
Elainyn_Kabuki

Postby Elainyn_Kabuki » Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:21 pm

I agree, if they ask, do so, but if they don't screw 'em.

The only reason I play is for the pets. Dropping Marksman so I can pick up ranger to look for critters more effienciently along with my other professions. (So guess who's not into PvP :P )

I am one of those that will, on an occasion, pull out my kimo, Merlin, in the starport. What's really funny is having another CH pull out his/hers and then having them lay down while waiting for the shuttle.

But most often I'm either flanked by my cu pa's Euryale or Sunny (both BE'd by me) and either a gurreck - Xochipilli or Hazzy - or a kusak named Maggie that I BE'd.

It's cool to be a CH especially when your friend's having a bad day made better by roaming around town being followed by Merlin. (Usually down in our hometown, Halcyon!)

Kinda stopped playing EQ for being a CH in SWG is alot more fun!

(27 going on 12 here. 8) )
[img:26ae2ad1f0]http://www.furiouspantaloons.org/pp/img/02509.jpg[/img:26ae2ad1f0]
ZANDRAMADAS

Postby ZANDRAMADAS » Fri Sep 24, 2004 6:46 am

Well i can't wait to finish a few mission, on corbantis and head over to the starport and have a few pets follow someone LOL. Yeah we should kick up a 30's Cantina..LOL looks like alot of people in our age group liked star wars...:)
ZANDRAMADAS
Master Scout/Creature Handler/Rifleman/Ranger
Corbantis server
Rare Tames =Jundland Eopie
BrianE HeadHunter

Postby BrianE HeadHunter » Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:52 am

Yes, That would probably be a popular cantina. I would get a membership.
\"Do or do not there is no try!\".....Unless your a Bio-Engineer
Motherslip

Re:

Postby Motherslip » Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:20 am

[quote:c5b0b7d575=\"Zurlaboo\"]You're all just a bunch of kids... *chuckle*[/quote:c5b0b7d575]

[b:c5b0b7d575][color=yellow:c5b0b7d575]I agree, Zurl (but I'm not telling by how much, lol)![/color:c5b0b7d575][/b:c5b0b7d575]
AKA TootsieDaWookie/Ithi Ok'a/L'essa Ru'Atha/Fewi Ik'Ra

Never met a creature I didn't like--well--except crawly ones--well--except stinky ones--well--I haven't met ALL of 'em, either------
Kriegan'shka

Postby Kriegan'shka » Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:53 pm

Well the only time I've seen a Kimo taken out at the Starport become a problem.....Was when one of our \"brother in arms\" (I won't mention the name) took his kimo out right where the Ticket taker stands...just as the shuttle landed...And anyone outside the body couldn't access the ticket taker...And all manner of complaints arose from quite a large crowd of people...As the CH boarded the transport and just left the kimo standing there.

Being a veteran of many Rancor missions and lots of in the body experiences when they fall dead on top of you.. I just stepped into the Kimo and used my ticket.

But even I thought that was a bit naughty...And I'm sure didn't help with our profession being appreciated more by non-ch players.
xiriss

Postby xiriss » Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:48 pm

I guess I am lucky so far as I have yet to hear any complaints from anyone about my pets being out (inside a starport or outside of one) either everyone plays with them or stays quiet, but if I was asked to put a pet away nicely I would, but I never dignify a rude comment with a responce, I just enjoy watching everyone else around me get on the person for being rude, (I have noticed that not many people that play will put up with rude players).
[img:9768354473]http://img121.exs.cx/img121/7882/crittersiggy2dw.jpg[/img:9768354473]
velm

Postby velm » Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:23 pm

Well, being new to the boards, CH, and SWG as a whole, I gotta say I have found the SWG, in general, is overall a great bunch of people. The generosity of the crowd has given me: a speeder, buffs, 15,000 credits, and lastly and most recently some WOOKIE armor. None of those things I EVER asked for, it all started out with 'Hey, do you want ____?'
I have found the WOOKIE CH to be a tightnit community, afterall, when I was low on cash, one gave me 10,000 to replace my decayed General crafting kit, and another gave me my armor.
I have no problems bringing a dire cat out with me when I walk in the city, as that is about all i can do now. When a person sees an animal in the city, I think it just makes them go 'WOW!'. I know that when I am in a medical center, and I see a mount flapping its wings, I want to get to that level so I can have my own. When I am in a Cantina and I see a razor cat sitting in a corner, I want one as well.
To those that complain, they are probably just jealous.
MCH/Master Scout/ Rifleman 2/2/1/3/ Ranger 0/0/3/0

(actually, i dropped the ranger and became a master rifleman before the NGE)
Motherslip

Re:

Postby Motherslip » Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:22 am

[quote:17e305c381=\"velm\"]Well, being new to the boards, CH, and SWG as a whole, I gotta say I have found the SWG, in general, is overall a great bunch of people. The generosity of the crowd has given me: a speeder, buffs, 15,000 credits, and lastly and most recently some WOOKIE armor. None of those things I EVER asked for, it all started out with 'Hey, do you want ____?'
I have found the WOOKIE CH to be a tightnit community, afterall, when I was low on cash, one gave me 10,000 to replace my decayed General crafting kit, and another gave me my armor.
I have no problems bringing a dire cat out with me when I walk in the city, as that is about all i can do now. When a person sees an animal in the city, I think it just makes them go 'WOW!'. I know that when I am in a medical center, and I see a mount flapping its wings, I want to get to that level so I can have my own. When I am in a Cantina and I see a razor cat sitting in a corner, I want one as well.
To those that complain, they are probably just jealous.[/quote:17e305c381]

[b:17e305c381][color=yellow:17e305c381]What Velm Said.[/color:17e305c381][/b:17e305c381]
AKA TootsieDaWookie/Ithi Ok'a/L'essa Ru'Atha/Fewi Ik'Ra

Never met a creature I didn't like--well--except crawly ones--well--except stinky ones--well--I haven't met ALL of 'em, either------
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:56 pm

10,000 to replace a general crafting kit? That can't be right :)

Welcome to the wonderful world of CH, Velm.

I got yelled at a couple of weeks ago. I had my kimo out in Aurilia during the phase 4 free-for-all. She was helping everybody by taking thug aggro, but some dork had to shout in all caps \"SOMEBODY PUT THAT PET AWAY!!!!!!!\"

I put her away as soon as I possibly could. I sat there quietly steaming, furious, trying to think of something really clever and nasty to say back to him, but I held my tongue. Why argue with the morons when training a dozen thugs onto them is so much more efficient :)

(I didn't really train them, but I wanted to LOL)
One tame at a time :)
velm

Postby velm » Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:22 pm

well, I mentioned the GCK was broke and she asked how much they were, and I said I had seen them for sale for 6000 in the bazaar, then next thing I knew, I had 10,000. :shock:
Then today, in-between my internet outages, we were /telling each other and she asked how much money I had. So, I told her, around 26,000, and she replied she was running low on cash and asked if I could spare some, so I promptly sent her 10,000.
I would have done more, but it was a good thing I did not, as after taking care of some business, I now have 4,000. But, if she needs more or any Wook or CH that knows me, I can give them what I can.
MCH/Master Scout/ Rifleman 2/2/1/3/ Ranger 0/0/3/0

(actually, i dropped the ranger and became a master rifleman before the NGE)

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”