Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Tat. Avian meat??

General site discussion area
Madhatter

Tat. Avian meat??

Postby Madhatter » Mon Dec 22, 2003 6:28 pm

Are dwarf nuna's the only creature that harvests avian meat on tatooine??? Right now there is some nice quality avian meat on tat and i can only find dwarf nuna's that harvest avian. Im a Master Doc almost Master Carbineer only have enough to get novice scout and 4 meat per harvest just isnt cutting it. Anyone have a nice amount of this current tat avian meat on bria send me a tell Maynard-James Im looking for alot.
Shakari

Postby Shakari » Tue Dec 30, 2003 6:58 am

If you want some good quality meat if ur high enough skill wise or get a group together go to the imperial outpost on dantooine and take savage quenker missions thet get you 6.8k cash and there meat is 971+ overall quality and 750 ish PE
Islar

Postby Islar » Sat Jan 10, 2004 12:03 pm

It looks like the nuna is the only avian on Tat... I was on Tat 2 hours last night and didn't even collect 1k of it. I'm going to Dant...

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”