Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

What Have You Tamed Lately?

General site discussion area
Zurlaboo

What Have You Tamed Lately?

Postby Zurlaboo » Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:29 pm

Just wondering if anybody has gotten a 'dream pet' lately. Anyone get a bull rancor or a mantigrue screecher recently? Gaping spider queen? Merek deaths head? What are y'all hunting for and how are you doing?
One tame at a time :)
Seffy

Postby Seffy » Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:06 pm

i've jus tamed my 2nd Roa Kwi Pack Leader Baby (sweeet!)
he's gonna bash up Stormtroopers for me :D

i do know of someone last week taming a bull rancor baby tho (Europe-Chimera) , i will see if u can get them to post here too 8)
I'm against animal testing, they get all nervous and give all the wrong answers ...

SethoS Doomcrafter
Europe-Chimaera

www.doomcraft.com
tido

Postby tido » Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:58 pm

Gaping Spider Recluse (i love it), yeah it's not that special but it's very well equipped :). If had time from the mindless FS XP grinding i would go after rare pets but oh well i guess im going to do it later :/
Elainyn_Kabuki

Postby Elainyn_Kabuki » Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:15 am

So he's not as rare as some of yours... But I managed to tame by m'self Xochipilli, a red gurreck. (Named after a trickster god of either Mayan or Aztec mythology who's a daredevil as well. Red's usually the trickster's color hence his name. )

Still looking for a GPS though.
[img:26ae2ad1f0]http://www.furiouspantaloons.org/pp/img/02509.jpg[/img:26ae2ad1f0]
black-eye

Postby black-eye » Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:18 am

i mastered the CH profession for the second time now to tame the last missin big mobs..... the last i tamed were 2 rancor babys wheni was on the hunt for bull rancors.... but the best i tamed 2 days ago wot was missed on my list was the arachne widow, took me a few tries and it agroed me 3 times hehehe, but i got it. now i only miss the bull rancor and the mereks death head on my list of the 10 most high level pets even ive to say thatthe merek toxoc battle lord is a real good fighter who often uses strong poison attack, a nice one with better protections then the deaht head and even i hate the mereks its a very usefull pet. also the gaping recluse , real nice and seems to me more usefull then the gaping hunter. im proud of taming a GPS few days ago as u maybe red in my post earlier, but didnt use it right now coz it isnt full grown yet.... the most time i usemy blurg and a rhoa kwi pack leader on hunt, tough pets with nice attacks and resistances.

black-eye, Europe-Farstar
Master CH
TK 4334
Master Scout ( formerly Ranger 4x3x, very usefull for CH !!! )
novice medic
Elainyn_Kabuki

Woo Hoo

Postby Elainyn_Kabuki » Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:24 pm

Managed to tame me a prowling gurreck...named him Dreamstalker about a week ago. I got the WP from where I found him on my datapad - forgot to write it down here - and I'm looking for another for a friend. (He got me my first gurreck, Swamp Stalker, and Mantigue Screecher. So I'm trying to return the favor!)

If you're on the Flurry server, drop me a line. I tend to have alot of luck with gurrecks in general. I have given away 4 gurrecks that I have tamed, and if I don't have a full inventory I usually tame one and keep it until I find a good home. Prowler's might be a different story...
[img:26ae2ad1f0]http://www.furiouspantaloons.org/pp/img/02509.jpg[/img:26ae2ad1f0]
Eltheria

Postby Eltheria » Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:39 pm

hehehe got one of my dream pets finally last nite ~ Toxic Merek Battlelord :D 3 more boxes then its mch time too :) Named my pet Terror cuz he sure will be one hehehe
brianhal

Postby brianhal » Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:45 am

Eltheria, Do you play on the Eclipse server?
Eltheria

Postby Eltheria » Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:03 pm

hi there, nope I play on Ahazi. My char name there is Lanatra.
Cyphaze

Postby Cyphaze » Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:36 pm

Best I've ever tamed myself were a wasteland cu pa and a red gurreck. Then I met a very, very nice MCH who gave me a screecher for free! It's not quite the same, but I'm happy.

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”