Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

do Bol babies actually spawn now?!

General site discussion area
megeedo

do Bol babies actually spawn now?!

Postby megeedo » Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:20 am

OK I know this question is moot because BEs can make any creature using the Bol skin now.

However.... as a purist CH I like the idea of taming certain wild animals instead of using BE-made all the time. :lol:

So this website SWG.creatures says that Bols now have babies. I would like someone to please assure me this is true. In the past 2 days (hey this is already Year 2004 as I write, so it is way after the December Patch), I have sighted over 100 Bols and Bol Pack Runners, in over 2 dozen lairs. Not a single baby seen! What gives? Are the Bol babies just super super super super super rare?

Someone who knows for sure, please either confirm or disprove it. If they dont exist, then I dont want to waste any more time :(
Maco Starbane

Postby Maco Starbane » Mon Jan 05, 2004 8:23 am

I saw one last night, on the Eclipse server, about 2 km NE of the Imperial Base on Dantooine. :)
But i couldn't tame it, i'm not that high yet.

***EDIT***
it wasn't near a lair but roaming freely with a couple adults.
Maco Starbane
Master Creature Handler (Eclipce)

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”