Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Mountable Creatures list and Favorite species

General site discussion area
Jenesis

Mountable Creatures list and Favorite species

Postby Jenesis » Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:37 pm

I'm looked all over the forums and can't seem to find a whole list of what can be mounted.

Could someone point me in the right direction?

I just found a sweet BAGERAset and was crushed when I found out I can not mount him. I got him confused with the BRACKAsets.

Also, do any of you have a particular type of creature or species that you are partial too, regardless of HAM?

I have found(no matter what I read about Rancors, Kimos etc.) that I LOVE
Gualamas the most.

Currently I have a standard, bachalar, and speckled gualama. I hope to have ever variant I can find. I love both fighting with them, and RPing with them. My guild has come to like it when I have my pets out, despite the fact that they are all PVP BHs and carboneers!

Thanks all!

-Jen
Nytar

Postby Nytar » Mon Nov 08, 2004 12:20 am

In advanced search, there is an option for mounts. Select \"Yes\" and it gives you the following.

http://www.swgcreatures.com/searchlisting.asp?mount=1&Submit=AdvSearch
[color=#33CCFF:b375b202e1] Nyter:Genetics[/color:b375b202e1]
[color=#33CCCC:b375b202e1] Tempest[/color:b375b202e1]
[color=#33CC99:b375b202e1] Naboo, Edoras[/color:b375b202e1]
[color=#33CC66:b375b202e1] 6228 -4316[/color:b375b202e1]
Zurlaboo

Postby Zurlaboo » Mon Nov 08, 2004 4:38 pm

Hi Jen,

I think that you are possibly the very first CH I've ever heard that likes gualamas the best :) I remember when I first saw them, I thought they were fantastic looking creatures. I never used them as pets though, just as tame'n'train experience.

I'm fond of all of my pets, but I'm a real sucker for gurrecks. They are classic and unpretentious; Sleek and powerful. I'm also a huge fan of dewbacks, but aside from my BE dewbie, I've outgrown them :(

I also love my kimo because she is just so intimidating. She even scares me when she growls (hungry) and looks me up and down like a slab of meat. I try not to use her too often because she is so precious, I'd hate to hurt her.

While you're checking out advanced search, you can pull up a list of all the gualamas and see which are tameable and which are not. Advanced search is the most invaluable tool for any CH. :)
One tame at a time :)
Shesra

Postby Shesra » Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:04 pm

I'm a sucker for gnorts. I also adore the cats - crimson razor cats, sludge panthers, all of them. and grauls... I love my grauls. I like to name mine after flowers. I wonder if the NPCs are upset that something named Petunia killed them? hehe...
[b:5b28411213]Shesra D'uk[/b:5b28411213]
Novice Creature Handler
BarterTown, Tatooine, Scylla
Jenesis

Re:

Postby Jenesis » Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:10 pm

[quote:adc286c923=\"Zurlaboo\"]Hi Jen,

I think that you are possibly the very first CH I've ever heard that likes gualamas the best :) I remember when I first saw them, I thought they were fantastic looking creatures. I never used them as pets though, just as tame'n'train experience.

[/quote:adc286c923]

Yea, I know they are weak, but I love the way they look. Especially when I have them following me around. I cannot wait until I can have more than one pet out.

Silly, I know :)
I think I'm just going to have three high level combat pets and then get as many types of the mounts and gualamaish looking animals as I can store.

That will make me a happy CH :)

-Jen
elvigy

Postby elvigy » Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:57 pm

Hey, don't feel bad. I'm liking my carrion spat lol. He was beat with the ugly stick, but he's so darned eager to please! Tell him to attack and he's off like a shot, and those back flips he does---I laugh every time. I just can't bring myself to part with him, even though I could use the room for something a little more powerful.

Or at least better looking. ;)
Kwestor Ryk

Bio Engineer
Creature Handler
Starsider Galaxy
Lrak eldnih

Postby Lrak eldnih » Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:53 am

i personaly like the banthas cos of the head stands 8) and also like the kaadu's which i love due to me liking the gunguns [not sure if spelt that right :roll: ]
Lrak :evil: :twisted: :evil:
Pyromage88

Postby Pyromage88 » Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:33 pm

As strange as it may be, my favortie pets are also gualamas. 6 months ago, when I was a CH (i'm getting back into it) it was the first creature i tamed. I love that annoying sound they make :lol:
I eventually found stronger pets, but i held off releasing that guy as long as I could.

I like cu pa's too, mountable and they have a ranged attack, and a low CL.
Incurian Scyth <RMC> of Naritus
Master Pistoleer
Ranger
Creature Handler
Medic
velm

Postby velm » Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:51 pm

I have got a ways to go before I can train an animal for a mount, but right now, my lesser dewback is a riot to watch in combat. I send him out, he gets his kill, and he runs back to me with this look on his face as if he is just so happy that made me happy. \"look what I did? See? See? See?\"
I also have a Bull Bantha which I want to train for a mount.
MCH/Master Scout/ Rifleman 2/2/1/3/ Ranger 0/0/3/0

(actually, i dropped the ranger and became a master rifleman before the NGE)
Iakimo
Field Biologist
Field Biologist
Location: Somewhere north of Bree. (\"Oh... real life? Erm... Huntsville, AL... I think...\")

favorite pets

Postby Iakimo » Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:07 pm

Well, my sentimental favorite is still the female plains tusk cat I tamed 'waaay back when I'd just acquired the ability to tame lvl-16 pets. And I will mention her with honor every chance I get.

ProblemChild was the [i:ed862151de]best![/i:ed862151de] Level-16 with 3900 HAM, ferocity 9, blazing fast and utterly fearless. I recently bought a bioengineered CL-32 razor cat, and while he performs admirably, it's just not the same using a pet-in-a-can, as opposed to one for which my toon risked his life to tame.
Iakimo Wioga, Jedi Padawan
Former Master Bounty Hunter/Master Creature Handler

SOE SUCKS!!!

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”