Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Minor Sludge Panther, Female Forest Slice Hound

General site discussion area
Dejoh

Minor Sludge Panther, Female Forest Slice Hound

Postby Dejoh » Mon Dec 13, 2004 8:05 pm

Ive been all around Corellia, Ive been all around Talus. But still i havent seen any Female Forest Slice Hound or Minor Sludge Panther.

Ive been killing all creatures outside and close to Daeric on Talus (The Town where everbody says they�ve seen a panther) but still no respawn of Panthers.

Same Thing with the Female Forest Slice Hounds.. I just cant find them. Same thing there, ive been hoping for respawns, but nothing....

Plz help me out, I�ve really tried it all

// Dejoh
eclypx

Postby eclypx » Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:40 am

Yesterday I was on Corellia just south of the lake on the far right of the map. I saw a couple of spawns of wild forest slice hounds. This was on Ahazi. Good luck.

Eclypx
TIE
Wildlife Photographer
Wildlife Photographer

Postby TIE » Tue Dec 14, 2004 1:57 pm

3178 -3833 on Talus. You will find a swamp there. Stay in the swamp and you will find Minor Sludge Panthers, Greater Sludge Panthers, Famished Sludge Panthers, and Sludge Panthers. There maybe more there but I have seen these cats there in the swamps.

I have also seen the Mire Marauder there. Dang good cat, and we could tame it only if it had babies. :cry: I was lucky enough to have my BE friend come and take DNA samples of it. Now I have a BE cat of only that DNA and meat. :) Im just hoping we can tame the real cat one day.
Master Pikewoman, 8)
Master Creature Handler,
A little bit of Medic,
Oh and don't forget some scout!
syxx

Postby syxx » Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:47 am

If you got the Lost City of Durbin? at the POI waypoint you'll find all kind of panthers except minor but if you look a little away from the city there are usually minors.

Ikici
Hie

Postby Hie » Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:33 pm

On Naritus i have seen the forest slice houds in the mountains near this one player city forgot the name i tamed me one there ok but i like the canoid hunter baby most of all around there :mrgreen:
velm

Postby velm » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:07 pm

Upper NE corner of Corelia. LOTS of them, just be wary of Razor cats and Dire cats as well, oh, and wrixs. From the upper NE corner to a diagonal line to Petersburg. Follow the rivers.
MCH/Master Scout/ Rifleman 2/2/1/3/ Ranger 0/0/3/0

(actually, i dropped the ranger and became a master rifleman before the NGE)
Brerbacca

Postby Brerbacca » Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:54 am

2 k west of Dearic, just lurk on the river banks. I got three MSPs, 2 GSps, & a FSP & then it got a bit overspawned & I was getting tired & decided discretion was the better part of not being cloned.

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”