Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Hey All

General site discussion area
Tom Bobbins

Hey All

Postby Tom Bobbins » Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:37 am

I was given a link to this site by a friend on the Eclipse server where I always play. I found the information on here very helpful and thought I would register. btw I noticed a creature I havent seen in your vast librarie of animals it is an Ancient Graul which I saw on Datooine...Im not sure of it's information so I wont add it personally.
Tom :)
btw I have some pics just need them hosted.
TomtheScout Bobbins
4-0-0-0 Brawler
4-0-4-0 in Scout
1-1-1-1 Medic
===========
2-2-2-3 in Creature Handler
0-0-0-1 Teras Kasi Novice
Eclipse Galaxy
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:24 am

Actually, the Ancient Graul is in the database:

[url]http://www.swgcreatures.com/detail.asp?creatureID=277[/url]

As for having pics, there is an upload feature that allows you to upload your own pictures to the site for display. It's very easy to do, just click the Upload Image link on the creature detail page! Only caveat is that the image be either jpg or gif, be less than 20k in size, and look okay in 200 X 200 dimensions (the images are constrained to this when displayed).
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy
Tom Bobbins

Postby Tom Bobbins » Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:52 pm

[quote:27a9e17db0=\"Juntao\"]Actually, the Ancient Graul is in the database:[/quote:27a9e17db0]Sorry my bad obviously missed and ty very much for that info.
TomtheScout Bobbins

4-0-0-0 Brawler

4-0-4-0 in Scout

1-1-1-1 Medic

===========

2-2-2-3 in Creature Handler

0-0-0-1 Teras Kasi Novice

Eclipse Galaxy

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”