Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

The Fastest Creature

General site discussion area
ranja123

Postby ranja123 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:15 pm

My experience is that the gleaming lantern bird styled creature has the fastest overall speed. Taming and running with this body style (either BE or natural birds) behind a swwop indicates to me this is true.

The cat bodied creatures run fast (Gurreck is a dog btw ;P ) but cannot keep up with a swoop on long distance like the lantern styled birds.
I didn't do a huge amount of testing but this seems to be the case. The lantern body style seems to glide and flap at least giving the illusion of more speed over other bird or flyer body styles.
Rydenn

Postby Rydenn » Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:47 am

My reptillian flier can keep up with my bike but since he is naturally aggressive he gets side tracked a lot and tries to attack enemies while it follows me. So...I think I'm going to try a Peko Peko and a lantern bird now, I remember lantern birds could easily keep up with me the last time I had one, but for some reason sometimes they would just stop following me and stay at one place for no reason...I thought they were pretty stupid so I upgraded to the reptillian flier, who gets sidetracked trying to kill things, so maybe that's why Peko Pekos may be good, since they are intelligent and non-agressive...
chrakov (euro chimera)

Postby chrakov (euro chimera) » Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:17 am

kimogilas they are pretty big but surpiseingly pretty fast
Rydenn

Postby Rydenn » Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:35 am

Problem is they are stupid and cowards.

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”