Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

What level are mounts after being trained?

General site discussion area
Iakimo
Field Biologist
Field Biologist
Location: Somewhere north of Bree. (\"Oh... real life? Erm... Huntsville, AL... I think...\")

What level are mounts after being trained?

Postby Iakimo » Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:34 pm

With all the discussion about adding functionality to mounts, I'd like to know what the final level is for pets after they've been mount trained. For example, it really ticked me off when I learned that a giant carrion spat is capped at level-12 as a mount.

The big one I'd like to know about is male brackasets.
Iakimo Wioga, Jedi Padawan
Former Master Bounty Hunter/Master Creature Handler

SOE SUCKS!!!
Ekawoo

Postby Ekawoo » Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:23 pm

The Giant Carrion Spat is the only mount you have to stunt to ride. The Bracks and Falumpasets will grow to full maturity. The largest mount, by the way, is the Humbaba. A full grown Falumpaset can stand under it's belly...
Juicer

Postby Juicer » Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:27 am

Get a Savage Humbaba :) theyre even bigger than normal humbabas
Get a free iPod at http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=14941952 (not a scam)
Iakimo
Field Biologist
Field Biologist
Location: Somewhere north of Bree. (\"Oh... real life? Erm... Huntsville, AL... I think...\")

Re: bracks and humbabas

Postby Iakimo » Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:35 am

[quote:fe0a4c8834=\"Ekawoo\"]The Giant Carrion Spat is the only mount you have to stunt to ride. The Bracks and Falumpasets will grow to full maturity. The largest mount, by the way, is the Humbaba. A full grown Falumpaset can stand under it's belly...[/quote:fe0a4c8834]

Ahhh.... cool! I'll definitely have to add one of each to my menagerie: a male brack for general use, and a savage humbaba for a... er, specialized mission profile: chasing swimming Jedi. I'm hoping they're tall enough to be able to walk on the floor of bodies of water where smaller mounts normally have to start swimming. (Note that you can't shoot -- at least, not consistently -- from the back of a swimming mount.)

Anyone else have observations on the shooting-while-swimming issue?

SOE SUCKS!!!
ranja123

Postby ranja123 » Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:19 pm

One note on the Giant Spat, early on they were tamable from the get-go as a mount. Yes I mean to say a level 1 mount...

This may have changed but I doubt this was important enough to fix...

I prefer the Brackaset as a mount but that is me.
Iakimo
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Re:

Postby Iakimo » Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:40 pm

[quote:e48353fe89=\"ranja123\"]One note on the Giant Spat, early on they were tamable from the get-go as a mount. Yes I mean to say a level 1 mount...

This may have changed but I doubt this was important enough to fix...

I prefer the Brackaset as a mount but that is me.[/quote:e48353fe89]

They're still mountable as babies. I tamed one last summer, and just for grins, thought I'd give it a shot since it looked as big as an adult carrion spat. Sure enough, it worked!

SOE SUCKS!!!

Return to “SWG Creatures General Discussion”