Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

base tamable rate

Suggestions and recommendations on improving SWGCreatures.com (NOT SWG THE GAME!)
Ness_Gorath

base tamable rate

Postby Ness_Gorath » Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:32 pm

For this website we should add the base tamable rate. the rate in which the babies chance of spawning and how easy it is to tame averaged together. this is listed in the new SWG JTLS prima official strategy guid i recently bought. its a good feature cause it shows how rare the creature is like the frenzied grual is .01% the lowest the great plains stalker is at 10% and the wild dune boar is at 15% most lair bosses are listed as 5% and most common or easy to tame creatures are at 25% the highest. that would be awsome and i wouldnt mind adding it to the tamable creatures.

on another note wedge and others keep adding the name of the lair to each comment. that would be a good feature showing everyone what type of lair to look for that this creature spawns from and also *** if you can get missions for the creature with the average price and difficulty level range.

if you ask me those would all help everyone. thanks guys and reply if you think these are good ideas
Nytar

Postby Nytar » Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:07 am

Tamable rate might be a good idea, but taking it directly from a book may cause some copyright issue. I dunno...

Lair types is great, but the most wanted feature for me would be \"mission information\". As I have posted in another thread
http://www.swgcreatures.com/forums/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=210

I think in addition to what I had in that thread:
1. Available for missions: yes/no
2. Average payout for the mission: xxxx credits
3. Mission Difficulty: xx (Optional?)

We may want to add:
4. Mission lair name: i.e. \"A Flock of Deranged Mantigrue\"
[color=#33CCFF:b375b202e1] Nyter:Genetics[/color:b375b202e1]
[color=#33CCCC:b375b202e1] Tempest[/color:b375b202e1]
[color=#33CC99:b375b202e1] Naboo, Edoras[/color:b375b202e1]
[color=#33CC66:b375b202e1] 6228 -4316[/color:b375b202e1]

Return to “SWG Creatures Suggestions”