Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

NEW CREATURE SITED

Suggestions and recommendations on improving SWGCreatures.com (NOT SWG THE GAME!)
Munkey

NEW CREATURE SITED

Postby Munkey » Sun Jan 18, 2004 8:22 pm

Some of you mat already know about this but I cant find it in the list. Its a giant Peko Peko bird. I have no idea what its specs are but its at least 3 times bigger than a regualr peko peko bird. I saw it spawn on naboo by the sacred gungan place. 2 of them spawned along with 4 regular peko peko birds. I have not seen any giant peko babies as of yet but i damn sure hope they exist. If u have any information about these creatures plz reply to this
Munkey

Postby Munkey » Sun Jan 18, 2004 8:23 pm

HA! figures never mind i just saw the damn thing in the list. I thought i was on to something too.... oh well sorry for wasting your time guys. :x
22m22

Postby 22m22 » Sat Feb 28, 2004 9:24 am

LOL my home city was placed right on there nest. we had to maove the city because of all the casualtys becasues of thos dam birds :!: :!:
maniacs
Bria
fishing/tailor/milking master
ALWAYS selling fish and milk

Return to “SWG Creatures Suggestions”