Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Efficiency against energy/kinetic

Suggestions and recommendations on improving SWGCreatures.com (NOT SWG THE GAME!)
Dorelli

Efficiency against energy/kinetic

Postby Dorelli » Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:25 pm

Should we take these out of the listings - do they mean anything since the combat upgrade?

I didn't think they did - since pets/creatures don't have special resistances anymore but I wanted to check first....

Dor
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:39 pm

Efficiency still matters, because this gives the effective health based on resistances.

For now, it seems kinetic and energy is the same, so really there is only one resistance and one effective efficiency. From the initial design it sounded like they wanted to eventually differentiate these, but they would probably change them slightly so merging them probably wouldn't hurt.

It does look like the resistances follow those of the BE pets when auto-adjusted. If we can get the formula for those (or the more work intensive list for each CL), then we could automatically list the resistance based on CL rather than make it an enterable field. [And I might be the only one bothering to calculate the percentage...]

Return to “SWG Creatures Suggestions”