Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Creature Types/Creature Speed

Suggestions and recommendations on improving SWGCreatures.com (NOT SWG THE GAME!)
Nytar

Creature Types/Creature Speed

Postby Nytar » Wed Feb 11, 2004 2:05 pm

This isn't really a suggestion. Its something I would be interested to see. I just wanted to know if there was anyone else here who want to see this.

First, I think it may come in handy if we can sort creatures by their physical appearance types. For example, tusk cats and plains hunters are two different creatures, but their appearance is very similar. So we could sort by \"similar to tusk cats\" and then get plains hunter as a result. Likewise, if we are to sort by \"similar to razor cats\", we get sludge panther and great plains stalker.

It could be debatable wheather or not if huurton and kusak are under the same category since they look very similar yet have different skin, but I personally think they are (So are falumpaset and brackaset).

Second, it would be sweet if we could sort the creatures by their movement speed. It would be very useful if we can determine a creature in question can keep up with our speeders or not. This actually may be somewhat related to my first question because if we could categorize creatures by apprearance, we most likely categorize their speed at the same time. I am pretty sure a vine rawl and a spitting rawl move in about the same speed. :) But I still think its nice if there was a way to tell if the creature is either \"very fast\", \"fast\", \"medium\", \"slow\" or \"very slow\".

Anyways, just a babble from a newbie CH. Great site Juntao!
[color=#33CCFF:b375b202e1] Nyter:Genetics[/color:b375b202e1]
[color=#33CCCC:b375b202e1] Tempest[/color:b375b202e1]
[color=#33CC99:b375b202e1] Naboo, Edoras[/color:b375b202e1]
[color=#33CC66:b375b202e1] 6228 -4316[/color:b375b202e1]

Return to “SWG Creatures Suggestions”