Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

SWG EMU

Suggestions and recommendations on improving SWGCreatures.com (NOT SWG THE GAME!)
Zoren

SWG EMU

Postby Zoren » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:35 am

Is it at all possible to start using the site, or at least create a sub site or something, to allow those many people who are going to be playing the swg emu a place where they can find creature stats and info?

This would be greatly appreciated since at the moment there is no where that we can get pet info pre-cu. Thanks.
martyk
Expert Kashyyyk Biologist

Postby martyk » Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:50 pm

that is something we have discussed and we are considering finding a way to bring the database back to pre-cu times. it would make sence as the NGE has no need for us.
SHAZAM!
Black-Mamba

Postby Black-Mamba » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:27 pm

Please do I used this site relegiously back in the day for my BE, and would love to have all the stats again.
martyk

Postby martyk » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:38 pm

Well, I'm techniquely not the one to be talking to. I'm just a forum moderator bent on the destruction of bots that has lost most purpose now that the forum is bot free. Not that I'm complaining. Much better this way.

Anywho, if you want to pursue the reversal of the database, you could probably send a PM to Junato and find out if any work has been done on it. I'm not sure if it's archived, but would make it considerably easier. Chances are however, we will be reinputting the information once the emu is up and we go around gathering critter data once more.
SHAZAM!
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:45 am

Well... we'll have to see... Until the EMU is up and running though, it's a moot point =)
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy
FallenSwordsman

Postby FallenSwordsman » Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:48 am

I used this site so much back when SWG was still a real game. I hope you do restart it once the Emu's go live. Please, from a former MCH/MBE, please restart it!

/cheers
Waiting for the day I can play a MCH/MBE again!
martyk

Postby martyk » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:06 am

hmm, you know what I just noticed? We've had no creature updates since pre-NGE. Hopefully that will make it a bit easier to revert back.
SHAZAM!
Black-Mamba

Postby Black-Mamba » Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:48 pm

So do you still have the old data, or will we need to go around and collect it in game after the Emu is released :?:
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:07 pm

I actually have all the old data archived so it can be recalled.
Juntao Ta'kor

Master Creature Handler

Ahazi Galaxy
martyk

Postby martyk » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:02 am

Woot woot! I'm just a bit dissapointed because since we're reverting it there's no point in adding the one last creature I found playing the NGE trial. One last creature and I would have finally beaten Kelsaka and rose to the presigious 4th place on the top contributors list! :D
SHAZAM!

Return to “SWG Creatures Suggestions”