Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Allow \"tonly\" variable to pass on between sorts

Suggestions and recommendations on improving SWGCreatures.com (NOT SWG THE GAME!)
SassTheBard

Allow \"tonly\" variable to pass on between sorts

Postby SassTheBard » Wed Nov 19, 2003 9:47 am

Minor request -- If I want to sort by tamable creatures and challenge level ... I have to sort by challenge level and the add \"&tonly=true\" manually to the address. Is it possible to allow the \"tonly\" variable to be passed along between sorts (it may mean having to do something like ... make the \"Show Complete Listing\" option set that value to false). :?:
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:45 am

You should be able to produce this list by clicking the Tameable Creatures Only link which will show you only those creatures that are verified to have babies, and then sorting on CL.

I am working on making the whole 'searching, sorting, filtering, paging bit' work better and it will hopefully be more intuitive soon!

Thanks for the feedback!
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy

Return to “SWG Creatures Suggestions”