Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

HEK ...

Suggestions and recommendations on improving SWGCreatures.com (NOT SWG THE GAME!)
SassTheBard

HEK ...

Postby SassTheBard » Wed Nov 19, 2003 9:57 am

While my other request is minor, this one is far more of a pain. Just to help some of the more mathematically challenged, one of the things that's been floating around on the official forums is people using the HAM / Effective HAM vs. Energy / Effective HAM vs. Kinetic (HEK) concept to compare creatures for use in PvE and PvP. Could you add a sortable set of variables (the vs. Energy and vs. Kinetic) to your charts and tables?

The equations basically look like this:

E or K = Base HAM / (.5 ^ [ARMOR]) / (1 - [RESISTANCE])

Where ARMOR = 0 for none, 1 for light, 2 for medium, etc.
RESISTANCE = % resists for that particular form of attack.

And remember -- vulnerabilities = 0 armor for that form of attack, and 0 resists.

*shrug* If you could, that'd be great. If you can't, well, that's fine too.

Great site, great work.
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:46 am

If people find this useful, then I can get it done! I'll put it on my todo list!
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Wed Nov 19, 2003 4:00 pm

Well, I have it so it will display the HEK in the listing (if selected in the profile) as well as on the creature detail.

Unfortunately, right now you cannot sort on HEK, but hopefully I'll be able to get something in place soon!

Enjoy!
Juntao Ta'kor

Master Creature Handler

Ahazi Galaxy

Return to “SWG Creatures Suggestions”