Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

List creatures by species first, not type.

Suggestions and recommendations on improving SWGCreatures.com (NOT SWG THE GAME!)
HunterXray

List creatures by species first, not type.

Postby HunterXray » Tue May 18, 2004 4:25 pm

May I suggest listing creatures with the species name first then the species type last, seperated by a comma.

For example, you have Bull Bantha, Dune Bantha and Ferrel Bantha listed just as I've typed them. What if I wanted to find all bantha but didn't know all the types of bantha? I'd end up having to browse all creatures to find them.

I believe the database would be much more useful to everyone if you listed creatures in the following manner:

Bantha
Bantha, Bull
Bantha, Dune
Bantha, Ferrel

So you will always find Banthas of any type under \"B\", not \"D\" for Dune and \"F\" For Ferrel.

Just a suggestion, as trying to find all types of a species is hard the way you have things listed now.

Thanks.
HunterXray

Postby HunterXray » Tue May 18, 2004 4:35 pm

Ok, something I realized after I posted. You can search for \"bantha\" and get a listing. However, if you simply click \"B\" at the top, dune bantha will not be found. :)

Return to “SWG Creatures Suggestions”