Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Configurable Creature Details Page

Suggestions and recommendations on improving SWGCreatures.com (NOT SWG THE GAME!)
Tathos

Configurable Creature Details Page

Postby Tathos » Fri May 21, 2004 7:38 pm

I would like to have the Creature Details page be configurable.

At the very least, it would be nice to be able to open up my profile page, set some options up, and then get only the category boxes I want to see on the page (with links to the stuff left out of course). If the display placement could be set via generic templates, that would be nice too.

And for extra bonus points, being able to selectively determine what information gets displayed within category boxes would be nice. And for an Uber Sticker of Leetness -- let me have massive amounts of configuration (naming sections, deciding what goes in each, etc).

An example of how I might want to see different that what is currently there, under the current basic framework, would be this:

1) Remove Comments Section
2) Add in DNA Section
3) Remove Updates Section
4) Add Creature Specific Sighting Map
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Wed May 26, 2004 12:45 pm

Hrm.. interesting idea. I'll kick it around and see what I can come up with!
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy

Return to “SWG Creatures Suggestions”