Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

The Big Patch and TC

Suggestions and recommendations on improving SWGCreatures.com (NOT SWG THE GAME!)

The Big Patch and TC

Postby » Sun Dec 14, 2003 2:46 pm

What happens to this site when the next big patch comes and all the CL and resists change? HAs someone been creating a TC creatures databank to bring online when the changes from TC come live?
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Sun Dec 14, 2003 5:25 pm

Nope, we'll just have to all go out and update the creature listings.

There will be a way to tell if creatures have been verified/updated since the patch, when it goes live.
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy

Postby » Sun Dec 14, 2003 9:33 pm

I would suggest that you make people at least register to update the entries as there are seem to be at lest one fake creature,the scrogof. And is a bark mite burrorer Queen with medium armor tameable?

Just some thought. Great site. Enhoy it a lot!
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Mon Dec 15, 2003 12:30 am

I'm glad you thought of that. I kept meaning to suggest you make a version tag or something similar so we have a way to double-check how old data might be.
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Mon Dec 15, 2003 3:18 pm

It's coded and ready for activation. Basically you will see a red X by the listing if it has not been updated since the patch and a blue check if it has.

Once most (if not all) creatures have been updated, I'll remove the icons totally.

There will also be a nice bright red message on the detail page telling you if the data has not been updated for that creature since the patch!
Juntao Ta'kor

Master Creature Handler

Ahazi Galaxy

Postby » Tue Dec 16, 2003 2:51 am

Just a suggestion.... you might want to make it clear to people not to update new creature information from creatures they have bought from Bio Engineers, as after the patch every Bio Engineered creature will be different.

Each BE pet will depend on the DNA it was created from and the skill of the BE who created it.

Return to “SWG Creatures Suggestions”