Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Min. Skill level to tame, chart thingy

Suggestions and recommendations on improving SWGCreatures.com (NOT SWG THE GAME!)

°cs!  °

Can you understand my suggestion?
100%
Can you understand my suggestion?
No votes

Total votes: 2
Tsunaki

Min. Skill level to tame, chart thingy

Postby Tsunaki » Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:43 pm

I think you should put the min. skill level you need to tame a creature in the creature page!
eg.
to tame rancor you need (im asking this cause I don't know what you need, so this is a guess ) at LEAST 4/4/4/4
Juicer

Postby Juicer » Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:37 pm

uhh that would be very hard since you could have many different combinations. I think you have to be master to tame rancors, but i could be wrong. But for the low level stuff theres tons of combinations of skill boxes
Get a free iPod at http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=14941952 (not a scam)
pe'or

Postby pe'or » Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:08 pm

I have successfully tamed creatures of a difficulty equal to my \"max level of pets\" and this using only creature taming 2 and be clothing with +25 tvc/twc so theres your min level..

You MUST have some bonus in taming vicious creatures to tame mobs that appear red on your radar, IE aggro creatures however you do not need to have creature taming 2 to do it if you have BE clothing. Build a novice CH on any server and buy some cheap BE clothing to test this by taming a kreetle.

So your min level for taming a creature is your max level of pets, and whether or not you have a vicious creature taming bonus (from whatever source) You CAN tame creatures at this min level BUT it may take a while and you may aggro the baby doing it.
Pe'or - Chimaera - Master BE and CH/Pistoleer :) soon to be dropping combat due to vendor nerf in pub10
RVAlias

Postby RVAlias » Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:06 am

Responding to the 2nd comment, I'm 4/4/1/4 and I can tame a rancor, not easily :P but still can. I would suggest even with having (4)/4/4/4, that first branch is still not enough to tame at a sucessful rate. BE clothing is way to go.
~Raven

Dont do it Johnny, dont be brave!!

On second thought, go ahead :)

Return to “SWG Creatures Suggestions”