Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Creature search that returns all known owners

Suggestions and recommendations on improving SWGCreatures.com (NOT SWG THE GAME!)
Ninjecko

Creature search that returns all known owners

Postby Ninjecko » Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:08 pm

My idea and suggestion is this:

Have a search option to select a particular creature, then... the results given are all of the users that currently are owners of that creature type. =)

So, you could put in a rare creature type that you currently have (ie: Mantigrue Screecher) and it would return a list of users that currently own a Mantigrue Screecher or two. Then you could check the level of rarity based on how many of those creatures are really tamed and controlled by CH's.

Thanks for listening.

~Ninjecko
Ninjecko Raa [Starsider]
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:14 am

Great idea! I'm wanting to do more with the User Datapad area and this would be a good way to do it!
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy
summoner

Postby summoner » Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:54 pm

Yup I think its a Great idea!
I would die for Glaxies,but i am better in killing for it!
RVAlias

Postby RVAlias » Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:08 am

That is, of course, if people fill in their Profile Animal barn-thingy. But otherwise if people did that, it would EXTREMELY improve the pet sales economy. Great work :D
~Raven

Dont do it Johnny, dont be brave!!

On second thought, go ahead :)

Return to “SWG Creatures Suggestions”