Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Show which creatures drop loot? And maybe what loot?

Suggestions and recommendations on improving SWGCreatures.com (NOT SWG THE GAME!)

°cs!  °

Do you think this is a good idea?
No votes
No votes
22%
78%

Total votes: 9
Wilowah

Show which creatures drop loot? And maybe what loot?

Postby Wilowah » Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:36 pm

I personally think that a really awesome addition to the site would be to list what sort of loot a creature drops, if at all.

Even only listing whether a creature drops loot or not would be a huge help for all of us slaying random creatures on planets just for XP, gathering resources, etc.
Last edited by Wilowah on Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
RVAlias

Postby RVAlias » Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:03 am

.... :?: With the exception of certain critters, creature's dont really have loot, with the exception of rancors, voritor hunters, krayts, ect ect. Although THAT kind of addition would still be iffy. Take a look-see.
~Raven

Dont do it Johnny, dont be brave!!

On second thought, go ahead :)
Gath

Postby Gath » Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:27 pm

[quote:55f291a1ae=\"RVAlias\"].... :?: With the exception of certain critters, creature's dont really have loot, with the exception of rancors, voritor hunters, krayts, ect ect. Although THAT kind of addition would still be iffy. Take a look-see.[/quote:55f291a1ae]

Not sure which patch it was, but a couple weeks ago Fambaa's started to drop Fambaa skin (or some similar name) which are armor segments, with cold resist, cant remember stats on them now, havent bothered much about them, they tend to fill up my inventory after a few missions though.

Anyways, they arent really very hard mobs or anything (relatively speaking) so they might be giving animals more drops.. Might be a good idea to have a listing of drops, shouldnt be too complicated, and would make the site that much more complete. :)
Wilowah

Postby Wilowah » Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:52 am

Yes, it would also always help to know especially for those who tend to lag and really hate spamming the loot command on a creature that has no loot.
And I know I'm not the worst lagger.

Return to “SWG Creatures Suggestions”