Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Animal Locations

Suggestions and recommendations on improving SWGCreatures.com (NOT SWG THE GAME!)
SteakKnife

Animal Locations

Postby SteakKnife » Thu Dec 25, 2003 6:54 pm

I know your search method allows to search specific planets( or all) but I think if you posted on the animals the planets they can actually be found, this may help people looking for them. I know it isn't too much work to just do searches, for example I wanted to find a high kinetic resist, so i looked for about 50%, Merek Assasain fit perfect. But i didn't know where to find it. So I had to search 4 other times to find the planet is on. I know i am kinda new to be but the little things still matter to me. On a differenet note, your website is really awesome, anyway I can help?

Jeniq Gildan (Tempest server)

Postby » Sat Dec 27, 2003 11:03 am

I would also love to have the planet shown.
If i sort by planet i still have to go in and look on stuff to see what planet its on.

Otherwise its a great site, and the database is comming along very nicly :lol:
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Sat Dec 27, 2003 10:18 pm

Hrm, not sure what you are speaking of. There is currently a way to show planet in the search results. You just have to log in and change your view settings in your profile. Did you try that?
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy
SteakKnife

Postby SteakKnife » Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:54 pm

Well I hadn't registered but after reading your message I registered and lo and behold you're right. I just have a thing about not registering if I don't have to.... Thanks for the help.
Jeniq Gildan
Master BE
Tempest Server

Return to “SWG Creatures Suggestions”