Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Great database and some suggestions

Suggestions and recommendations on improving SWGCreatures.com (NOT SWG THE GAME!)
Yogol

Great database and some suggestions

Postby Yogol » Fri Dec 26, 2003 6:56 am

Hi,

first of all let me start by saying this is a great database, I never go out without the page open. It really has all the info on the beasts that is needed and then some.

The search function is equally great, lots of usefull options.

The only two things I would like to see as extra are

1. Searchable on the \"social\" attribute. You got the info, so this one shouldn't be *that* hard, I think.

2. (this one would be harder) More specific info on where the creatures are, instead of only the planet.

But even without these it's a great thing !
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:26 am

Adding search on Social would be easy to do!

I had planned to add in better location information but was unsure on how best to handle it. I thought maybe just being able to list off coordinates where the creatures were sighted, or being able to enter the region (although this isn't often really informative nor easy to discern). So I haven't done that yet. It is something I would like to add in eventually though!
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy

Return to “SWG Creatures Suggestions”