Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Nightsisters

Suggestions and recommendations on improving SWGCreatures.com (NOT SWG THE GAME!)
TreyPocca

Nightsisters

Postby TreyPocca » Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:50 am

This question have probably been asked before but I was a little suprised not to find any nightsister on the creature list....know they are more humanlike than creatures but they are still fightable..
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:20 am

They are really NPC's and not really creatures. Same goes for all humanoids really. I have thought about adding in some support for it, but haven't really pursued it.

This site was originally created to help creature handlers in their hunt for pets, and has grown into what it is today.

I still want to continue to grow it too, so this is a good area to expand into.
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy
Iakimo
Field Biologist
Field Biologist
Location: Somewhere north of Bree. (\"Oh... real life? Erm... Huntsville, AL... I think...\")

Spawned NPCs would be handy...

Postby Iakimo » Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:33 pm

I agree. Having NPCs like Nightsisters in the database would be very handy. Of course, I could say the same about the variations of pirates on Lok, Tusken Raiders (Tusken Executioner: be afraid, be very afraid...), the Mokk or Janta cavemen on Dantooine, or any similar spawned mob. But a list of possible hot loot drops would be handy, too. I know Nightsisters and Tuskens occasionally drop Force crystals, and the Dantooinian cavemen occasionally drop pieces of the Large Temple Gong. I think I've heard that Black Sun assassins drop bounty hunter armor (the base item for crafting Mandelorian armor at the Death Watch Bunker, but I'm not sure. I haven't fought any of them yet.
Iakimo Wioga, Jedi Padawan
Former Master Bounty Hunter/Master Creature Handler

SOE SUCKS!!!

Return to “SWG Creatures Suggestions”