Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Viewing DNA Samples

Suggestions and recommendations on improving SWGCreatures.com (NOT SWG THE GAME!)
Neutrino

Viewing DNA Samples

Postby Neutrino » Wed Dec 31, 2003 8:14 am

I don't see a way to view the DNA Samples that have been added. Are you planning on adding this ability soon?
Electro

Postby Electro » Wed Dec 31, 2003 9:22 am

There is a way to view them on a creature that has documented DNA samples. Take the gaping spider hunter for example. You go to the page for it, and above the creature info it will have a link to view the DNA samples.
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Wed Dec 31, 2003 10:46 am

After things have settled down from the holidays, I will add in search functionality for it as well!

Right now, if you want to see what creatures have DNA Samples, just go to the Advanced Search, under DNA Samples, choose YES, then do the search. It'll show you all the critters that currently have DNA data available!
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy

Postby » Mon Jan 05, 2004 6:03 pm

Thanks Juntao, The ability to search for creatures with DNA qualities above certain list amounts would be very helpful. (eg. all creature with armor and a cleverness > 600) I relaize this may be difficult because many creatures have 7 or 8 samples and so the sample may fall on either side of the boundary. Especially since the VH sample tend to be higher than the High, etc.
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Mon Jan 05, 2004 7:38 pm

Well, I have searching DNA in now! As usual, just use the Advanced Search link!

Also, you will now see a small icon - [img:28f3481c2d]http://www.swgcreatures.com/gfx/dna.gif[/img:28f3481c2d] That will alert you to a creature in the listing with DNA data available. Either click the DNA link from the details page or just click on the icon to see the DNA data for the creature.

You will see averages for each sample quality listed, as well as each sample taken!
Juntao Ta'kor

Master Creature Handler

Ahazi Galaxy

Return to “SWG Creatures Suggestions”