Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

0% eff doens't equal Vuln

Suggestions and recommendations on improving SWGCreatures.com (NOT SWG THE GAME!)
DimSum

0% eff doens't equal Vuln

Postby DimSum » Thu Jan 01, 2004 11:04 am

corellian butter fly and a few others list their eff of 0% as a vuln. those aren't the same to a BE. and this isn't true esp. if Armor is in the equation.

i'll try to go through and correct the ones i know.
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Thu Jan 01, 2004 1:26 pm

Yeah, unfortunately this wasn't really known to be the case until as recently as the previous patch. I had put in code that would move anything that was 0% to vulnerability. I have since removed that check, but there are still a few critters that are still not totally correct in that regard.
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy

Postby » Thu Jan 22, 2004 7:05 am

It would be fantasic if we could search for vulerabilities as well.
Cephalo

Postby Cephalo » Tue Mar 23, 2004 9:39 am

Ok, so that's fixed now? I have also noticed this problem on many creatures. I corrected the gualama patriarch last night. Its tough on me because I'm looking for specific vulnerabilities, and I'm getting alot of false matches.
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Tue Mar 23, 2004 10:10 am

There is no way to just 'fix' it. Any of the creatures that were impacted by this have to be updated. I check creatures I come across, but I can't expect to view them all =/
Juntao Ta'kor

Master Creature Handler

Ahazi Galaxy

Return to “SWG Creatures Suggestions”