Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Tidy up the BE forum?

Suggestions and recommendations on improving SWGCreatures.com (NOT SWG THE GAME!)
T'Ky

Tidy up the BE forum?

Postby T'Ky » Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:06 pm

First lemme say SWGcreatures is great and the reference section is my bible.

One thing that does grate on me a bit is the BE forum.... it could do with a bit of a sort out....

We have folks asking questions and getting responses that are no longer valid due to patches/nerfs.....

While these posts may still have some relevance maybe they could be set aside from posts that are connected with the game as it is, i.e. the new and old template system.

This is gonna sound all big headed and probably draw a few flames, but maybe the newbie 'what slot do i put this in' posts could be separated from the posts that are more 'master' level. i am a master BE... but by no means an expert, but its a bit frustrating wading thru a ton of posts of 'where do i put this to get armour?' (for the answer to this read one of the newer guides) to get find the real BE posts concerned with advanced techniques and ideas.

No doubt this would be a lot of work, but i think that it would help all ranks of BEs..... The newbies (help them find the answers to their question before they ask them and avoid giving them out of date info) and the masters (who think they know it all :wink: , but still wanna see if there are any new tricks out there), and i dont know how it would be best implemented either with symbolic identification or by making separate forum headers.

Apologies for the long-windedness of this post...FLAME ON!!! :D

T'Ky - the NunaMan
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:01 pm

I could do with a little help with the housekeeping around here. I should see if some folks want to help moderate.
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy
T'Ky

Postby T'Ky » Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:54 am

I dont have a lot of free time, but i could volunteer an hour or so, here and there.

Return to “SWG Creatures Suggestions”