Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Creature Map display and Mozilla Firefox

If you find any bugs with the SWGCreatures.com website (NOT SWG THE GAME!), be sure to let me know!
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Wed May 11, 2005 11:45 am

Nice. I hope that works, as I much prefer using Mozilla.

(I vaguely recall a problem with entering map data, too. It's been so long... ^^; )
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Wed May 11, 2005 6:34 pm

And Firefox users everywhere rejoiced =)

Thanks for the tip! I'll admit I don't do this for a living so there are a lot of nuances that elude me!

I added it in and it seems to work just fine! Of course I also noticed that I don't have a Kashyyyk map yet so I really do need to get that added as well, hehe.
Juntao Ta'kor
Master Creature Handler
Ahazi Galaxy
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Thu May 12, 2005 3:10 pm

Interesting idea! I'll have to take a look at that!
Juntao Ta'kor

Master Creature Handler

Ahazi Galaxy
Kelsaka
Expert Kashyyyk Biologist

Re:

Postby Kelsaka » Tue May 31, 2005 11:49 am

[quote:962c224ead=\"Juntao\"]I added it in and it seems to work just fine! Of course I also noticed that I don't have a Kashyyyk map yet so I really do need to get that added as well, hehe.[/quote:962c224ead]
LoL I've been adding in sightings without really thinking about it but with Kashyyyk there are multiple zones each with their own map. I've looked at the map page and the areas do appear to overlap (which is why there is a little cluster in the middle).

The listings might need to be changed to take account for the different zones; Kachirho, Etyyy (Hunting Grounds), Kkowir (Dead) Forest, Rryatt Trail so each zone can have its own map and sightings listing.

Kel
Kelsaka Rymi - Master Tailor/Master Merchant
Maisaka Rymi - Scout/Master Pistoleer
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Tue May 31, 2005 12:46 pm

Ah, I didn't know that. Yeah, I bought the expansion but have only logged in 1 time since I got it =/ I haven't even been to Kashyyyk yet. Shame on me.

I'll need to check it out and see what I need to do to get it to work with current setup.
Juntao Ta'kor

Master Creature Handler

Ahazi Galaxy
Kelsaka

Postby Kelsaka » Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:04 am

Never did get back to double check the bantha. I did notice there is a matriarch kashyyyk bantha and a kashyyyk bantha matriarch which made me think I was going mad for a few minutes! :D

Maybe the solution for the 'regular' Kash bantha would be to list them as Kashyyyk Bantha (Kachirho) and Kashyyyk Bantha (Etyyy)?

We'll have to check on the uller as well as they are in both zones and there may be a level difference with them too.

Kel
Kelsaka Rymi - Master Tailor/Master Merchant

Maisaka Rymi - Scout/Master Pistoleer
Juntao
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juntao » Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:17 am

Very strange.... wonder why they chose to change things up for Kashyyyk.
Juntao Ta'kor

Master Creature Handler

Ahazi Galaxy

Return to “Bug Reports”