Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

ranged attacks

If you find any bugs with the SWGCreatures.com website (NOT SWG THE GAME!), be sure to let me know!
harlock6

ranged attacks

Postby harlock6 » Mon Feb 16, 2004 5:35 pm

hi i have been viewing this site for about a week now but just registered. i think it is a great site and it is very helpful. i have one problem since the latest patch (publish 6) i spent alot of time and money taming and buying creatures with ranged attacks and since the patch none of them have ranged attacks anymore is anyone else having this problem?? i can train the tamed creatures to use ranged attack but they wont use it, and the bio pets that are supposed to have them i cant even train them for it. i am very upset. if you know anything about it i would like to hear. thanx
Electro

Postby Electro » Wed Jun 23, 2004 6:17 am

This has since been fixed, it was apparently a bug. All natural creatures had no ranged attack, only BE pets. But its all fixed up now, and the range attack command and special commands even work.

Return to “Bug Reports”