Attention: These forums serve as read only archive of the original and may not be modified. All user accounts and logins have been disabled. Attempting to register, login or view a users profile, which requires a login, will result in your request being blocked.

Special attack missing from the site.

If you find any bugs with the SWGCreatures.com website (NOT SWG THE GAME!), be sure to let me know!
Veemoo

Special attack missing from the site.

Postby Veemoo » Tue May 18, 2004 9:29 pm

Recently I added DNA for the voracious patriarch, and I was also going to update the special attacks because they were still question marks. The first special attack is knockdown and I updated that no problems, but the second special attack is not on your pull down menu. It is called \"Unknown Attack\" on the DNA sample. I have run into other DNA with this special also. If you need verification I have screenshots of DNA with this attack showing. Thanks for your time. And I really appreciate this site. (=

-Veemoo \"Master BE - Rodian - Farstar\"
Lantyssa
Field Biologist
Field Biologist

Postby Lantyssa » Wed May 26, 2004 8:34 pm

\"Unknown Attack\" means the creature at one point had a special, but now has an invalid one. I simply use \"Unknown\" for these.

Maybe a separate designation is warrented so you know when looking at the creature. On the other hand, having a red unknown tag makes people check it out later. (Ideally it would be fixed in-game so they could then enter the information, but since it's been so long...)

Return to “Bug Reports”